Re: ADHESIONS digest 695

Mon Nov 6 17:20:40 2000

reply to susan... i too am in your place as far as pain and adhesions and possible endometriousis.... my doc has given up on me and will not refer me me out anywhere for help... i have an hmo insurance plan and that alone has made me suffer now for so long... i want a new doctor but the thought of starting over is so davastating for me to even endure right now.. i too want to go see doctor reish or reydon but the $$$ are so far out of my reach.... each day i read scripts from the group and i relate to all of them.. i have now taken to laxatives so that i can atleast empy or half empty my bowels... feels so much better when i do... but not great as i spend each hour on the throne ya no lol not much of a weekend really.. i have to work all week in this pain and i die alittle bit each day from it.. but i know i have to keep going or i would just give in.. most important to keep going in this condition i have found/... pain or not... it hurts to sit it hurts to wear pants it hurts to wear a bra all of which i have to wear at work.. as soon as i get home it all comes off.. not restrictions at all... what a way to live huh... but anyway i know how you feel and i hope that you can get some help... i am going to try to myself it all just takes time.. i first need to gather all of my medical reports of significants and then go from there.. goood luck to you and all that are here...love nanc in NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: