Germany news

Tue Nov 7 22:15:16 2000

Hi Gang,

Sorry I haven't posted much the past few days but I've been working long hours at work and battling an ear infection> I'm so glad to hear the news from Germany....it seems like it took forever to hear something. :-)) I'm glad that things have gone so well. Hopefully things will turn the corner ASAP for Mary Pomroy. My thoughts are with them all....

I must say that I was so impressed to hear that Dr. Korell met them at the airport. I have such a good feeling about him. I'm not in a position to go right now but hopefully within the next year I will. It would be great if others could go with me. I love this group idea.

Thumbs up for you Robin....we'll all be with you in spirit. I know you are in excellent hands with Dr. Korell. My thoughts and prayers will be with you every day! I'm sure we'll be able to get updates on your progress. Good luck and take care. We'll be waiting to hear how great you are feeling in no time at all.

I'll try and write more again tomorrow. Hugs to all.......... Verna

PS...thanks for the note...Mary Wade.....it made my day. I'll answer you very soon. HUGS.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: