To Robin

Thu Nov 9 16:37:14 2000

Dear Robin:

Have a safe trip and I hope you can use the time on the plane to relax and prepare for surgery. Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers for your surgery. Please let the group know how you are doing.

Take care,

--
Kathy L.

At Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Robin wrote: > >Dear Nanc >I hope this will find you doing a little better. I will continue to >pray that you will find some relief. Your turn will come sooner than >you think! Start with fund raisers, I sold OVER 170 tickets!! at $2.00 >thats alot of money & my insurance will pay some too, up to 70%. I know >when you are down it is hard to see the light. Just dont give up hope & >remember, you are not alone! I will be leaving tomorrow, I wish someone >was going with me, but no one can & it is saving me some money going >alone, & of course, there is the gang already there to help me when I >get there. I wish I could help you more than with just words, you are >in my thoughts & prayers >Love >Robin > >At Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Tooolgirll@aol.com wrote: >> >>gosh finally heard from the group in germany... i was so relieved by this ... >>i have had dreams about being there myself but of coasrs i new it was a dream >>only... but anyway glad that all went well and i hope that all will recover >>to be them ole selves again... i am praying for the day that i can be in >>there place as well... not going well for me right now... life is hard but it >>is a good one if you don't weaken.... i am trying hard not to weaken ... i >>fight this everyday... the pain is so bad and i know there is an answer for >>it all... i just have to save up money for it to go see dr. koreel or doc >>reish... thanks all for all you have done.. even if you have not answered me >>thats ok so much going on i understand that you cannot answer all.. this >>forum is important for me to see daily.... if gives me one bit of hope and >>thats what i need is hope that some day i will too be pain free of thiese >>damn adhesions that rip my insides apart.. love you.. nanc in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: