Re: ADHESIONS digest 701

Fri Nov 10 18:39:48 2000

oh my god so glad to get news from germany... i have been praying in my many hours of awake time during the day and these days during the nite too.. i don't sleep too much these days... i did just wake from a nice cat nap that was so nice to do. anyway i guess all of our prayers worked for all of you... you all never left my mind at all.. will not settle in till you are home and back to your ole selves once again. plese do not leave the forum keep us going ok.. i have been checking on a dr. cook in california... have several emails out to patients of his and they did email back and said they were doing wonderful.. i am now waiting to hear their story of how and why they went to him... i will let you all know what i find out.. my mom and dad live out there so it would be good for me to go their as i would have family to help me out... i have not given up but man its a tough road to go. each day is a struggle for sure.. you have all given me so much hope... thanks again... and always a hip hip hooray for those that went along to germany just for the ride and support and run ice.. your al angels for sure.. love nanc in NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: