Re: pondering......

Sat Nov 11 20:03:18 2000

At Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Mary Wade wrote:

Mary,

I am sure you did a good job being a detective but you are jumping the gun. I did post the first as anonymous but decided there was no reason I had to hide just because I didn't agree with you and thought you were a little harsh. In May I had 2 bowel resections and the release of a partial bowel obstruction with the return of the partial obstruction in July. I am always looking for information to try something new (to avoid surgery)and I am willing to share what has worked for me. I am not Donna Wyatt. I have adhesions just as all of you do. I am not selling any product nor have I tried too. Just because I have a different approach it does not mean I am selling anything or represent a certain product. I resent the implication that I have some alternative motive and you needed to investigate me.

Mary you are paranoid and you don't need the group to help you find out the real reason I am posting to this site.

You owe me an apology.

--
Donna Greene not Donna Wyatt.

>Greetings Friends, > >I'd like some other keen eyes from this board to take a close look at the >recent exchanges that all started with a request for help that was posted on >the board. It began: > > Return-Path: <adhesions@adhesions.org> > Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:56:55 -0600 > Errors-To: adhesions-requestadhesions.org@medispecialty.com > Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org > Originator: adhesions > Sender: adhesions@adhesions.org > From: anonymous@medispecialty.com (anonymous) > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> > Subject: Re: update....pain clinic today > X-Listprocessor-Version: 6.0d -- ListProcessor by Anastasios Kotsikonas > X-Comment: Intl Adhesions Society (http://www.adhesions.org) Forum > > Hi my name is fay i have been suffering from chronice pain for the past > six years in the pelvis area, today my Dr has said that they are going > to try nerve blocks have you had nerve block done? & was it painfull > if that does not work they are going to use botulin toxin which is a bit > stronger nerve block, have you heard of this? > >The first thing that strikes me as peculiar is that I could find no original >message on the message board to which this post was responding. That is, I >can not find the first message in the string...one supposedly named >"update....pain clinic today." > >If you just follow the string through, you will see the sequence. I >questioned some of the information in the posts. Usually questioning on >this board results in answers to questions rather than being told to chill. >I was curious. I went to http://www.medispecialty.com on the web. This site >appears to be a marketing group for medical specialities who are clients of >medispecialty.com. As such, it would follow that this is a for-profit >group. Nothing wrong with for-profit unless it presents itself under a >different guise to people who are vulnerable and hurting. Grrrrrrrrrrr. >Then I clicked through the names listed at that site, and found a page for a >Donna Wyant. It says that Donna is part of the sales and marketing team >and a "coordinator." > >Chronic Pelvic Pain / Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy / >Hysterectomy & Alternatives Coordinator Donna Wyant donna.wyant@obgyn.net > >While the first post came from "anonymous" and was written in a distinctive >style, the following posts from that same address were from "Donna" and the >writing was in a much different style. As I clicked on the links at >medispecialty.com, I found Donna Wyant's page at >http://www.obgyn.net/people/wyant.htm. > >Makes me nervous when I think that from time to time we may be hearing from >marketers on here who are presenting themselves as regular folks. Now I >REALLY miss Bev and Helen! > >Paranoidally yours, Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: