Re: pondering......warning harsh content

Sun Nov 12 08:40:23 2000

Gee, I'm sure everyone here appreciates your being understanding of the reasons why someone might be concerned or even overly concerned. Whether Mary jumped the gun or not is no longer an issue. It's over and done with and she may even feel really bad that she did. Whatever her reasons were originally, are worth forgiving. If you can't forgive her then you have options. |You can unsub, you can delete her posts, you can just bite your tongue, etc. It's not "people like Mary who can ruin a group"...it's people like the one's Mary is concerned about, it's people the group has already had encounters with, it's those folks, not Mary. Mary was doing her best in the absence of the List's Leaders. She did a great job and her best interest was the good of the group not some self serving interest. Let it rest now or take your complaint to another group. Why don't we start over with a sharing of your adhesions problem. I'm sure others would be interested to hear and offer suggestions. We hear your pain loud and clear as far as the incident that happened and we acknowledge how hurt you must have felt, but, imagine how Mary feels too...and adamantly NO!! She did not bring this on herself...there were outside influences. After you get hit over the head so many time with a bat...anything held above your head resembling one could easily be misinterpreted. Grow up. This list is comprised of imperfect humans(who are loved just the way they are). If someone happens to be above this join a list for self appointed gods I'm sure one exists.

Sorry for coming across so strong but this really needs to end, Now. It's ridiculous. Time to go back to sandbox 101 and learn the rules.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: