Re: I'm back!!!

Mon Nov 13 19:28:12 2000

Hi Sherrie Marie:

I was just asking about you today. Glad to hear you are home and on the mend. I know the doctors said that you had a lot of adhesions even by their standards. I guess I'm next on Nov 22nd. Please take time to heal and take care of yourself. So nice to hear from you.

--
Kathy l.

At Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Sherry Marie wrote: > >Hello everyone! I am back from surgery with Drs. Redan & Riech and >doing very well. I had extensive adhesions and gall bladder removed, >the drs. said I was a challenge! I was in the hospital 3 days and >stayed another few days at the hotel until I felt like traveling. My >husband and I are very pleased with how well everything went. The >doctors are the most intelligent, informed, and understanding doctors I >have ever met. The hospital staff was very kind and the hotel was >beautiful and close to everything. The doctors left 15 liters of fluid >in my pelvic/abdominal cavity! I am only 5ft. 2in. and 105 lbs. so I >felt like a water balloon! It has been 2 weeks today and the swelling is >gone, I'm still a little sore but feeling better every day. Thanks to >all who kept me in their thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate it. >With love, Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: