Re: lysis verses excise

Wed Nov 15 11:22:15 2000

Hi Jaynie,

I have had adhesions prior, and now I think I am suffering again. I have had severe pain in my right side over the past few days in and in my lower back as well. I have recently had x-rays they show nothing. I, too, experience from nausea, vomitting, exteme migraines...you name it I get it! I had my first lap surgery March of 99, it showed adenomysis, I had a vaginal hyst. on April 13, 99, kept ovaries and tubes...had all the above symptoms...and was diagonosed with IBS in May of 99, of course that wasn't by problem. Then went through migraines, nausea vomitting, all the same symptoms I am again having. Finally on July 2nd of 2000 couldn't keep any food down, the gyn (new gyn) did another lap, and found extensive scar tissue and adhesions, had to remove ovaries and tubes, they had adhered to my pelvic cavity and intestines. I didn't realizez this could happen more than once. I am assuming this is what is hapening again. I see the General Surgeon tomorrow. Today I am going to the Neurologist for an EEG, do you also think you are going NUTS over this whole thing? I would love to hear from you and get your response on this!

Thanks for listening. Tell me your story!! Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: