Re: Please, don't get dissapointed with my progress........

Thu Nov 16 16:41:48 2000

Dear Chrissie:

Please don't feel that you are letting any of us down by being honest about your progress. How will we all learn about the surgeries and treatments if people are afraid to say when something isn't going well. I feel bad for you that you are in all of this pain again and have to go through all of the baloney of finding a doctor to listen. I have been through that over the years and believe me, if you're not nuts in the beginning, the doctors can make you nuts in the end.

I hope you find a doctor who can help you. It sounds like you have some good leads for a pain management doctor. I think I have to try this surgery first to see if it works. If it doesn't, I'll have to regroup and start over again. What else can any of us do? We can't give up, there are too many great moments in life that we might miss out on if we aren't here. Even if we are suffering, we can still try to get pleasure out of life.

Take care and keep us posted.

--
kathy l.

At Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >--part1_49.394784f.27459c2c_boundary >Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > >thanks Kathy L. for your support, and thank you so much for letting me know >that you are still going for your surgery. I don't want to let anyone down - >every body is different. I pray that this upcoming surgery for you next >month is the last for you and that you will be totally pain free. >I'm in the process of finding a pain doctor who won't tell me to go and see a >priest and give me something to manage this pain. They are far and few huh? >Hugs and Love, >~Chrissie > >--part1_49.394784f.27459c2c_boundary >Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > >thanks Kathy L. for your support, and thank you so much for letting me know that you are still going for your surgery.  I don't want to let anyone down - every body is different.  I pray that this upcoming surgery for you next month is the last for you and that you will be totally pain free. >I'm in the process of finding a pain doctor who won't tell me to go and see a priest and give me something to manage this pain.  They are far and few huh? >Hugs and Love, >~Chrissie > >--part1_49.394784f.27459c2c_boundary--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: