Re: Drs. Redan & Reich...need address ASAP!!

Thu Nov 23 19:48:17 2000

Chrissy...Thanks for caring, everything is ok with me, I was just fitted for a new pessary and don't have the severe pain that I was having. So, I think it is working, other than the low back pain and cramping...which I can tolerate..I seem to be doing ok. I did have to take a pain pill because I couldn't take the cramps anymore..but the severe left sided pain that pain pills didn't even touch is doing better. But, I needed this address for a woman I work with whose brother is having some problems with pain. I suggested he contact them as he may have adhesions from some surgery he has had...where, quite frankly, the surgeon "butchered him"...so, I wanted him to contact Redan and Reich to see if there is anything they can do for him or suggest someone who could help....thanks again.

--
Connie

t Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >--part1_25.dceff07.274d7261_boundary >Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > >Hi Connie, >Is everything ok?? Here is Dr. R&R's information: >email: (Dr. Redans, he's quick to respond) Jarlap@epix.net >or the office 570/836-4100 >Hope this helps.........please let me know if you are ok. >Love and Hugs, >~Chrissie > >--part1_25.dceff07.274d7261_boundary >Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > >Hi Connie, >Is everything ok??  Here is Dr. R&R's information: >email:   (Dr. Redans, he's quick to respond)  Jarlap@epix.net >or the office 570/836-4100 >Hope this helps.........please let me know if you are ok. >Love and Hugs, >~Chrissie > >--part1_25.dceff07.274d7261_boundary--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: