Re: ADHESIONS digest 717

Fri Nov 24 16:47:51 2000

TO KATH this is nanc and i am so glad the you ventured out to get statistics of those that have had surgery and how long they can go before the adhesions return. i do have severe abdominal problems and pain that i live with every.day.. but the thought of having surgery and making it worse fears me to death and i know that it is a chance that i would have to make if i had surgery with dr. r or r or k but i really was curious as to what the success rate is now ...i can still work daily but barely and i function at home barely ... as far as my sex life barely but thats ok we deal with it when i can.. not fun but thats my life for now.. i do the best i can when i can.. not often i am not in such pain... i do not take pain meds at all... my doc will not give them to me and i do survive without them... god nos i could use them.. but i am a tough old broad and i choose not to right now.. and like i said to my doctor last time i saw him.. i guess i live in pain and untill the adhesions strangle me i will go on.. please everyone reserch the data as i have on here and don't be afraind to ask questons like i did sooner or later your ? will be answered ... be patient hve faith and most of all be positive as to how you will live your life.. life in negatives thoughts and you will go down quickly live in postive thoguths and you will continure to go on.. take one day at a time and do wht you can in that day.. BUT KEEP THE POSITIVE GOING ALWAYS.. love to you all and thanks kath for your search on statistics nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: