Re: ADHESIONS digest 718

Mon Nov 27 09:16:51 2000

Thank you Nanc:

You are right, we will just keep trudging on day by day(as we have all become fighters battling this terrible disease).I will keep fighting to keep my job, take care of my children and to live a normal life as long as I can. The only means that I am able to do this is with pain medication or I would be lying home in bed, (and there are still days that I must), but until some doctor somewhere can give me a sure guarantee that I'm walking out of there adhesion free the next time, I'm just hanging in here until I can't walk.

Love to all....

--
Helen Chalmers

> >TO HELEN AND CHRISSY AND LYNN ... this is nanc in new hampshie and i am so so >sorry that you are all in pain still... i feel so much for you all.. i am >still in pain but i did not have suregery like you did and i know that you >probally wanted it to be a wonderful experince and come home pain free....but >as i read it was not all of that and you are still suffering severely in >pain... gosh i wish i could hlep you as i wish i could help myself.. but all >we have here is support and pain pills when we can get them... take it easy >on yourself and take each day one at a time and just try to do what you can >and please of all things laugh and smile at things... keep a positive >attitude as that has what has kept me going all this time... i am buying time >for my surgery right now i think that i will keep going as i am and try to >deal with what i have...like i had said before at least i can still work with >the pain and function with the pain... it is worse when i sit or wear clothes >that bind me ... so i do not sit much and i wear alot of baggie things that >just don't stay up .. so i spend my day pulling up my pants and standing or >laying down when i can... like others have said when we wake up in the >morning is the best time we have.. gosh i wish i could feel that way all day >but as soon as i get up it starts... so i argue with it all day long untill i >go to bed.. i will not let this get the best of me... you all take care and >try hard to survive this pain >love to you all nanc in new hampshire

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: