Robins second look

Mon Nov 27 14:29:48 2000

Hello everyboby Just to let you know Robin is feeling good .She had 50% of the Adhesions back but Dr.Korell took them back out. He said that she is going to get only 25% back. She is not to upset about it because that make her about 75% better than before .And she maybe gets a chance to come back next year to have another nice Holiday with me. She said that she havend feld so good for over a year .Isaid she didnt need Surgery she only needed the good German Air ok maybe me is well.She Is getting out of the Hospital tommorow and shopping with me again so dont worry about her .On Wendsday we are going to the Airport to get the Flightticket to go Home on Friday morning. So i think everybody can just relax now for the first Freedom Express will be done and for me i think it was sucsesfull and wonderfull to have had the Chance to be the first German to enjoy this and i tell you i did. I will write again in a few Day but now i have a Wedding to get set up of a Friend of my.I will be the Maid of honor. So by for now Love Elke

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: