Re: ADHESIONS digest 722

Wed Nov 29 16:45:24 2000

dear susan. please do not give up hope... i am in the same situation myself with a huge hernia that my pcp says is a neroma now, and he can inject it... not in this life time will i let him do that.!!!! it is the hernia that has reappeared since my surgery and i am in so much pain.. but i will not give up.. i also have gone to pain clinic and all the docs internist gastro guys.. even had surgery a few times and they say nothing they can do with me.. i am on paxil for my sanity to deal with this but no pain meds and right now i would give my right arm for some.. my pcp willnot prescrive them for me either..so yes cruel and unusual punishment is alive in well in this so called medical society... but there is help and you need to contact dr. r and r and see if they can help you... i want to but do not have the means available to me right now.. tough financially for me to do anything. that my hmo won't cover... you take care and do not give up the ship.... glad to here that youwill not leave any of us in a learch when you become a doctor... good for you.. you are going through one of the worst cenirious that any one could... pain that exist but you cannot see it with a test...... if you need more informaton about dr. r or r. plese just ask and you will recieve it on here.. we are all here to help each other.. nanc from nh... hanging in there...with a sticky situation of adhesions and hernia from crotch to ribs......not much fun at all but still hanging on to life.. it is a precious thing that we have and we must not give up hope..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: