Knowing your limits

Thu Dec 7 06:05:35 2000

Hi Mary I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain. I think you are the only one besides me that has it on the left side, it seems like every-one else has it on the right. TO answer you question, I also have it on my left in the hip and lower back. It also can go up to under my rib cage, this is somthing new in the last 6 months. I can only sit for a short period of time which is making more difficult to work due to the fack I am an electronic assembler.Why it has spread to these area's I am not sure, in the past 14 years it maintained itself in the lower left side of the abdomain. If any-one else has some info I would appreciate it. Sincerely The Addhesion Warrior

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: