Re: ADHESIONS digest 732

Fri Dec 8 20:42:21 2000

hi to all .. this is nanc in new hampshire.. and i have been on the deep end lately so much pain and not knowing what to do.. well i work for a podiatrist (foot doctor ) and he and i are real close as far as how i feel daily .. i do not have to tell him he sees it in my face .. well friday he suggested that i try zostrix HP A TOPICAL CREAM so he gave me a sample and to tell you the truth it is helping somewhat.. i feel burning sensation but i do not feel the pulling and tugging and the severe pain that i have felt. it is just a suggestion for those of you that are in so much pain and need some relief i cannot say it takes it all away ,but all i feel is a burn feeling right now and not the excrusistiong pain that i felt two days a go... it is expensive 20 dollars a tube but it does seem to help if you are desparate to get some relief here.. i can stand the burn of it as long as i do not feel the deep pain inside.. it helps by blocking the nerve pain somehow... i read the instructions and all info and it has no side effects at all just a pain reliever you can get over the counter.. in time it is suppose to help pain from neralgia.. we all have that.. from adhesions... this is only a suggestion to any that want to try... i did try it and i feel better right now... do not know how long it will last but it is worth checking into if you cannot get pain meds like i cannot.. love to all and hope you find relief..love nanc. i talked to the pharmacist today and she said that you can use it for ever . although some cannot use it as it causes too much burn pain and that is because it acts directly on the nerve endings that cause the pain... but the instructions say if you use it for 3 to times a day this should end.. so i am willing to give it a try ... it really does reduce the pain that i feel in my belly and back.. i use a rubber glove to apply it because it can cause a burning sensation to eyes and lips so to avoid that i use a glove.. you can also apply it and then wash hands well. so far so good for me... i still do burn somewhat but i am in hopes that will stop.. it is not as bad as the pain i felt inside.. let me know if anyone trys this.. i am desparate for pain relief and wnted to share what i found for a temporayr medicine that you can buy over the counter... again it is called zostrix HP HAS CAPSICIAN ...THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP...and i hope this helps those that are so desparate here... nanc i also want to add that his medicine says that if used over time can stop the sensations of nerve pain by redusing the chemical in our body .. so go read it at the drug store and see what you think,,, i am on it now and am willing to try any thing at this point.. this seems to be ok for me... it is only a trail for anyone.. to see if it can help you get by one day at a time.. ... take care nancy in nh

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: