Learn your limits

Tue Dec 12 05:56:53 2000

Hi everyone

It was so good hearing from some of you, in regards to having it on the left side only. I always have such mixed emotions when I recieve a reply the selfish part of me is so relieved to hear some-one else having the same symptoms, then I feel bad thinking that way because I really dont want anyone else going thry this. I am so sick of the tests that show nothing that is so mentally draining not that you want anything wrong but you want somthing concrete to explain, even thou I have had numerous surgerys. I also wanted to ask somthing else, as someone else says they keep checking them for kidney stones to which they also do for me, why because of the pain and also I ALWAY'S have blood in my urine not visible to me but when they test it, they just called again and want me to go in the hospital after the holidays to have another test just to make sure I dont have bladder cancer I had this test 4 years ago and all was fine, they just cannot explain the blood, but either can I. The last surgery they did use the film but as I stated before the Doctor said that was the last surgery he will do, because he could not get in by lap. he had to go thru the old incision, one of the previous surgerys they had to cut out the old scar because they said it was now a keyloid (not sure of spelling). But my prayers go out to each and everyone of you in hopes that we will have a cure someday, and until then we have each other. Godbless The adhesion Warrior Liz

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: