Re: Mary Wade's Surgery

Fri Dec 15 20:47:35 2000

So glad to hear that all went well for Mary. Look forward to hearing from her soon.

I want to thank everyone on the board for all of their support and prayers when I had my surgery. It really means a lot to have such wonderful people thinking of you and all of the encouragement given as we each try to find a way to have some quality of life when suffering from this illness. I can tell you that I had such a feeling of peace and hope when I traveled to Scranton. I have had other surgeries before, but the support really made it easier on me and ultimately on my family too.

I wish everyone a happy holiday season and a healthier new year.

--
Kathy L.

At Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Pam Markford wrote: > >Hello Everyone, >We just received wonderful news from Dr. Redan concerning Mary Wade's >surgery. All went very Well!!!! Mary and her husband will probably be >heading back to Kansas on Tuesday. We are all so proud of Mary, she has >been a real trooper. We will continue to pray for your speedy recovery, >Mary. We also heard from Dr. Redan that you and your husband are very >nice people! God Bless! > >-- >In Friendship, Pam Markford PJtweetyRN@aol.com >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: