Re: New Patch on the Quilt!

Tue Dec 19 09:16:55 2000

Hi Dee:

So glad to hear you are scheduled for surgery in PA. I had surgery with Dr. Redan on November 22nd due to adhesions and a peritoneal cyst from a ruptured appendix 3 years ago. The surgery went very well and I was very happy with Dr. Redan. He is a very caring and talented man.

As far as advice for the trip, you can look up Pam Markford's diary on the forum. Her husband was good enough to write a diary of all of the events of her surgery in Scranton. They also traveled from Florida, and he has some very valuable information that will put you at ease.

I will be thinking of you and praying for your full recovery. Good luck and please keep us posted how you are feeling.

Take care,

--
kathy l.

At Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Dee wrote: > >I've finally added my story after a month of reading the message board. >I will be having surgery on Jan 25th with Drs. Redan & Reich in PA. If >anyone has any "words of wisdom" for me I thank you in advance. Please >keep me in your prayers. For the record - I too have left-sided >pain.... > >P.S. Thanks Bev & Pam & Helen for sharing with me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: