Re: Surgery next Year from Dr. Korell

Wed Dec 20 18:43:10 2000

Dear Elke:

I am so happy for you. I wish you well with your surgery with Dr. Korell. I will be thinking of you and praying for an end to your pain. Take care and please keep us posted about how you are doing. Have a merry xmas and a happy new year (and a healthier one too!)

--
Kathy L.

At Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Elke from Germany wrote: > >Hi over there iam writing on the Board to let everybody know that iam >going to have my Surgery on the 19.Jan 2001 from Dr. Korell in >Duisburg.I cant wait to get it done he wants to get hold of a new >Spraygeel.He can put that on after he has taken my Adhesions away and >they are hopfully not coming back then.He is waiting for it at the >Moment to get to him . I hope it will be there at Time for my Surgery.I >can tell you iam all exitit about it so i will let you know strait away >if it workd and how iam feeling after the Surgery. >But first i want to wish everybody on the Board a very nice and >peacefull X-mas and new Hope for the new Year. >Just dont Stop hopeing and dont stop thinking POSITIV it can only get >better!!!!! >I cant wait to see the next Freedom Express coming to Germany.I really >enjoyd meeting all the nice Ladys and Men. >I would like to meet everybody on the Board but that would be to many at >ones but maybe two at the Time will be great Fun. >So let you all have your nice Holidays for now and see you next Year. >Lots of Love Elke and the Family

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: