Re: German Surgeons/Surgery

Tue Dec 26 08:32:51 2000

I forgot to mention how to become considered for surgery with Dr Korell. Talk to Bev about having your surgical reports sent to Dr Korell. If you dont have your medical records yet, that is the first thing to do, get them & make copies so that you always have a set for yourself. After Dr Korell receives your reports & goes over them, he will decide if he can help you or not. I was recently told by 3 different drs that I was not a good canidate for surgery since I had already had so many surgeries. I didnt think I had that many, as several on the board have had many more than me. I have had 3 c-sections, (tah)total abdominal hysterectomy, 1 open surgery for adhesions, & until my surgery in Germany, 2 laps for adhesions. But even after the 2 laps Dr Korell did for me, he did say he would operate on me again if needed. His surgeries are the easiest ones I have ever had!! The day after getting out of the hospital, I spent several hours site seeing!! It was all so wonderful!! best wishes to all Robin

At Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Elke from Germany wrote: >
>At Mon, 25 Dec 2000, argent@hemc.net wrote:
>>
>>Could someone please tell me:
>>
>>1. How does the average person afford to go to Germany for surgery?
>>
>>2. If you can afford it how do you get considered for the procedure/s?
>>
>>HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK ON EVERYONE'S SEARCH FOR GOOD HEALTH AND
>>QUALITY OF LIFE!!
>
>Hello this is Elke please ask Robin or Helen or Bev or Mary from Canada
>or Anne Haya or Laura they had the Pleasure to be here they can tell you
>all about it .I hope you will be here and i will meet you in Person.So
>have a nice Holiday and i will look up on the Board for News. Elke

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: