Is there anyone who is willing to volunteer their help?

Thu Jan 4 12:26:16 2001

What I have written here is intended to be for everyone, who reads and/or posts messages on the International Adhesions Society Message Board ( IAS ). My intention in posting this information is to inform everyone that there is still much work to be done on the IAS web site. Karen O'Keefe freely volunteered her talents to help Dr. Wiseman provide this valuable site for all of us; and I think that all of you will agree that Karen's efforts have provided all of us with a most welcome place for us to share our common concerns.

But I wonder if any of you have realized that the IAS web site is far from being complete? Why hasn't it been completed? Unfortunately, for reasons of health, Karen was not able to complete the challenging job for which she freely shared her talents. Since funds are lacking to hire someone, the IAS site needs the help of someone, who has the specialized talent, which will enable them to enter the information for the various segments of the IAS web site...such as:

* Case Histories

* Doctor Database

* Patient Database

As a result of my research concerning everything to do with adhesion-related disease ( ARD ) --- and by posting this information on the IAS Message Board --- I am constantly reminded that the Urls ( web site addresses ) are subject to change. Just recently I noticed that there have been many changes in the Urls of some of the best web sites -- as well as there are many links, which are " Not Found " in the following IAS categories:

* Products

* Photo Gallery

* Chat Transcripts

* Links

I am of the opinion that the above additions and corrections should be priorities for the International Adhesions Society web site. I am willing to do my part to make this possible!

Is there anyone -- who has the specialized training -- who is willing to volunteer their help to complete the International Adhesions Society web site?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: