thank you judy!

Tue Jan 16 15:13:11 2001

Hi there, I am so glad to hear from you, I am having trouble posting, and I do not know why, hopefully I will be able to send this. I am not really afraid of a colostomy, Judy, my sister who is 36 has had a permanent one for over three years now, and I probably hate it more than she does, she is better now!

I am worried about the way the bowels are so hard to get to move, and the drs tell me do not worry about obstruction, as long as I am not throwing up! But the inside of me feels like a brick, and the only way I go is when I take a laxative, like 5 to 6 senekot, and that many hurts my bowels so bad, but I have got to go, I only take it every three days, and I only go when I take it! By the third day I am miserable! And you know it feels when gas goes nowhere, If I take something, then it helps me. I have trouble doing chores like shopping for groceries, and standing too long, feels like my insides are pulling out! There is so many different kinds of pain, when I tell the drs, I feel like a hypochondriac, and I just am so tried of hurting, there are times when I do not go, and on the left side when I try to go, it feels like a ballon is forming on that whole side, and it HURTS!!!! After I go even tho, it still is so sore to the touch, I have been referred to a general surgeon, but my gyn said he can see I am not ready for surgery yet, I had 3 surgeies in 5 months in 98, and that was so hard on me, I had laparotomy in april, and a lap in august, and another laparotomy in september! That was the worst one, and I now have terrible fears, and I stopped smoming for the new year, and have started again now, due to this stress, I want to stop for awhile first, I have been trying to put up with this for awhile, and the only test they wanted to do, was barium enema, and years ago I had a bad experience with one, and I cancelled it, I am too scared. I had a small bowle follow through in dec of 98, and have pretty much left the drs alone for awhile, they were all confusing me!

Richard, I also would like to hear from you abotu more htoguhts about dr semertzidies, I saw him a few years ago, and he was talking too mnay surgeies for me!

Love to all, TOni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: