more questions :)

Tue Jan 16 15:57:23 2001

Hello everyone,

I'm so glad to have found this site. Reading the archives has really helped me understand this condition. I am worried though. This pain came on sort of suddenly, and it doesn't make sense to me. My surgeries were 12 years ago! Now all of a sudden I have adhesions? They did ultrasounds and CT scan and could not find anything wrong with me, and concluded it must be adhesions. Should I be looking for another opinion? Are these tests accurate? The pain comes and goes depending what I am doing. Like right now, sitting here typing, I feel no pain, but when I get up and go into the other room I'll feel it again. And forget about sleeping on my right side. I absolutely can't. Is that normal for adhesion pain? My doctor has recommended that I try physical therpy. I was wondering if anyone has had success with that. Should I consider surgery? I understand the odds of this recurring are high. I guess I just want my mind eased a little. I'm not used to living with pain, this is all new to me. Thanks so much for listening to me whine..and complain! :) and thanks for your responses.

--
Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: