Re: Dizzy spells

Wed Jan 17 21:34:15 2001

What a coincidence I saw this post as I am experiencing not exactly dizzy spells, but a sensation that runs up my spine into my head and bursts. It is when I stretch, move too quickly, etc. I know that adhesions are involved with my sciatic and low back. Could this possibly be caused by the adhesions that affect my low back / left hip / left leg sciatic?

Interesting you mention this, but I also have nausea, then I vomit and immediately have terrible diarrhea. This has been going on since July. My next surgery is Feb. 1, I will be awake for the conscious pain mapping portion, so hopefully I will know more after this surgery. I am also scheduled for a second look lap 5 days later.

Let me know what you find out.

--
suzanne

At Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Helen Maher wrote: > >Re dizzy spells - 12 years ago I started having dizzy sensations with >head spasms, which I've been told are a result of adhesions. I still >have them - the pulling is referred to my head and neck slightly to the >right, directly 'as the crow flies' from the big adhesion I'm supposed >to have in my stomach/deep back muscles. Like tinnitus, which I also >got at the same time, I think it's caused by muscle tension and possibly >irratic blood flow to the brain (a neurologist said my problems were >caused by a irregular blood vessel in my brain after an MRI at the >time!!). Who knows for sure? I'm just using my common sense, I've had >long enough to think about it! > >At Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Linda Beebe wrote: >> >>I just took that self acessment test for bowel obstruction...mmmmm...I >>got just about all those symptoms...but I'm curious about one.. >>WHY DIZZINESS?? >> >>I have noticed dizzy spells recently..but wasn't sure why, old age? >>blood pressure? pain? stress? but ...never thought of it having to do >>with my stomach problems!? >>Does anyone know why it relates to this? >>thank you >>Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: