WELL...YOU all warned me!

Thu Jan 18 15:52:40 2001

HI...

If I can write this between sobs, I'm so upset!

I just returned from the Surgeon's office, who nearly laughed me out of his office...he looks right in my eyes and said..."Adhesions don't cause bowel obstructions or digestive problems". He also claimed the records faxed to him said nothing about adhesions. The surgeon who found them a year ago, had faxed all her records to him.

HIS solution is to get me an appointment with a gastro-doctor, for more tests. He feels I have IBS...blah, blah, blah. Tests I've had repeatedly in the last few years, to be more specific.

SO I come home, beside myself, and call my surgeon back home who found the adhesions last year. I tell her nurse my story. She pulls up my files..and reads to me from them... "EXTENSIVE small intestinal adhesions causeing partical bowel obstructions".

Plain as day, in black and white!! in her surgical notes! I ask, PLEASE, can you send ME those files, she said YES!

This doctor was cold, rude, and arrogant! I felt like a fool!

I can't eat, I can't work, my business is going under...I'm absolutely floored as to what to do...except keep looking for a doctor who will listen.

I'll write more when I'm not so upset! Linda Beebe

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: