Re: IDEA! QUESTION?

Sat Jan 20 20:58:17 2001

Hi to all our IAS sisters, We already have a chat room on our UKAS site which is open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, it is open to all our members and as UKAS belongs to the IAS then you are all very welcome to use it. To access the chat room just click on this url: http://www.adhesions.org.uk and click on the button at the top of the page that says Chat Room. Sign in and start chatting.

We have had this chat room since the beginning of the year but is has not been used very often. The British people although very friendly are very slow to try new things. I personally like it very much. Its much easier to ask questions and you really feel that you are chatting to people, its a much more friendlier atmosphere.

Why not try it out first to see if you like it. You just need to let people know when you will be there, or ask someone to meet you in the chat room at a specific time, so you don't end up in there by yourself.

If you like it then I am sure we can put one on the IAS site.

//// (0 0) --------ooo--(_)--ooo-------- In Friendship Kath Findlay UK Adhesions society Klfindlay@adhesions.org.uk --------000-------000-------- ( ) ( ) (_) (_)

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Linda Beebe Sent: 20 January 2001 18:09 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: IDEA! QUESTION?

HI

HAS anyone in this group ever tried to start a chat room for Adhesions? and/or chronic pain from them? I believe I know a place to get free channels..rooms...I could check it out, IF anyone is interested..we could have live conversations and exchange ideas! I mean there are chat rooms for everything..from perverted sexual behaviors to baby nameing rooms :-)...WHY not our problem? let me know Linda Beebe

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: