Re: reply

Mon Jan 22 12:20:55 2001

Ann - Georgia, I'm not sure this is the correct way to respond to you or not. I also live in Georgia - in the Atlanta area. Would love to get in touch with you sometime. I have adhesion related disease and pain and also several other complex medical problems going on at the moment. Anyway, if you wish to contact me - you can at aurora24@dellnet.com. Thanks, and the best of luck to you and everyone else today. jan

> ----- Original Message -----
From: edward vinson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 1:38 PM Subject: reply

"Brokenwing"your ordeal is similar to A LOT of us, believe me! If you would like to take part in the forum, as in getting responses to you directly leave your email address on your responses. If you are a little weary of doing that I was too in the beginning, but I haven't had any problems. Sometimes late at night when I'm in pain I get on the site and just read new and old posting just to remember I am not alone and IT HELPS or if I feel like "venting", or heard about something new, or needed a questions answered I feel good knowing "someone" is available. Good luck with everything ann-georgia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: