Re:To: adhesions@adhesions.org

Wed Jan 24 11:45:35 2001

Terri :) My sweetie pie sending you big major hugs xxxxx. I know this is a very hard time for you, I'm going to say an extra prayer to God for you. My husband and I went through something similar. When he married me he knew what he was getting into, the big lug. He was just as proud as your husband is about counseling. I left him before he could leave me. I turned the tables, then I thought to myself as I was banging my forehead - stupid stupid stupid, now he'll never come back. But he did! Believe it or not we even went to counseling together....boy that was hard. Come to find out he had major things happen to him when he was a child being brought up by a drunk daddy. Things changed for the better for us and he is at my side in sickness and in health. I'm not saying to leave him, each marriage problems are different. Had you tried putting some spice in your life? Like heart confetti trial leading from the door to the bedroom? And in the bedroom have candles and maybe some fruit to nibble on. Doesn't mean you have to have sex, but the closeness and whisper talking may make him realize just what you are going through and to let him know you truly need him by your side. Wow, I felt like Dr. Ruth there.......hee hee. Sorry Terri, I know this isn't a laughing matter. I'm always here for you to talk to - anytime! Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: