Re: (no subject)

Wed Jan 24 19:41:45 2001

Terri,

Don't lose hope. Prayer can and does change alot of things. If your husband is staying around for the surgery then there is definitely hope. I will be one who will be praying. Put your trust and faith in the one who it is due and your prayers will be answered. Prayerfully, Jenny

At Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Terri Lynch wrote: >
>Hi everyone. I really need some prayers my way. This disease has really gotten to me and my family.
>I am really trying to get the money to get the surgery. But my problem now is it has effected my whole life.
>I have only been married a little over a year and my husband Dewitt has told me over and over this week that our marriage is over, that he can't take it anymore. He said he is stressed to the point that he don't care anymore. He is a wonderful man and I understand that I sometime nag when I am not feeling well. I also know it takes two to fight. He is a proud man and will not go to counseling. He has said things that just cause my heart to physically hurt. He did say he would stay till I got the money raised and had the surgery. But, then he said I was on my own. I just don't understand that if he was going to stay through all that, then he wants to leave when I will be back to normal. I just can't take much more. I am so lonely right now. I feel like I am losing everything that I love. Thanks for listening to me. I love you all, and I know I haven't been writing much I am going to try and do better. Hey Chrissie!
>Love, Terri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: