husbands/partners

Wed Jan 24 21:11:11 2001

I know there are all different kinds of situations, and I thank god my husband has been really supportive-that does not mean we don't have problems though! Occasionally I will print some of the emails from the "Adhesions Site" just to remind him that it's not just me and I think it helps reinforce the problems and pain I am going through so maybe a little more sharing would help, I don't know but I do know that any human being needs a shoulder to lean on at some point in their life, even the most "macho" man will have that moment. I am not by any means minimizing the situation but if someone really gives it there all and has tried to fix the problems and still feels alone and hopeless I would definitely seek some counseling AND I would seriously consider a change in partners. As I always say and truly believe none of us has to settle, we deserve love, compassion and understanding! Believe me I am the voice of experience, I was twice divorced by the time I was 22 BUT I did find a good man and we have been married nine years now. My hopes and prayers truly go out to any and all of you going through hard times at home. in friendship and love ann-georgia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: