no subject received Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:11:34 -0600

Thu Jan 25 05:11:35 2001

To all that responded, I did something last night. I actually got him to sit at the computer last night and read all the email that I received. He did say much he just put his head down and walked away. About 2am he woke me up and said that he was sorry and that he didn't really imagine it getting as bad as it has been. We talked for about a hour and then we just laid there. He still is not ready for counseling. He did agree that it might help me and if the counselor wanted to talk to him that he might go then. It is a start. The man is to dang proud. I believe it was all the prayers. I sat down yesterday and started praying and then I decided to read my Bible. I felt at peace. I just know things will work out but it will be on God's time and not mine. God gave me the words to say to him. I told him that I felt rejected and that was one thing I should never feel from him. It is not over by a long shot so please keep me in your prayers. But, we are taking tiny steps in the right direction. He needs to learn how to be compassionate. That is something I think he lacks due to a bad experience. I think he has a problem dealing with illness. See, his mom died at a young age. Dewitt came home one day and his mom was lying on the floor. She had died from a heartattack. He was the one that found her and from what he said they were really close. He never talks about it and has never talked about it to anyone ever. I don't want to make excuses. Because I believe he has the ability to change and be compassionate. Thanks for all the great advice. I tried them all. I really felt all the love and that gave me the strength to say the things that needed to be said and the knowledge to say them without yelling or fussing about it. With Much Love, Terri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: