Needing to vent

Fri Jan 26 19:33:21 2001

My name is Teresa Waldrop and I am new to this group. My story is on the quilt. I guess the purpose of this note is to vent a little anger and frustration. I try to keep a positive attitude and remember that this pain that I am in will pass. I guess that I am having a hard time with being patient today. While I am laying on the couch or in the bed on pain meds. my family is needing me. My husband, Teddy, works full- time at the fire department and full-time at the ambulance authority. Which means he is away from home for 48 hours at a time, then has 1 day off before starting this routine again. I have 2 children. Danny is 12 and Hollidy is 9. They need help with homework and need someone to cook them a hot meal. It pisses me off that I can't do it today. They are very caring children and have gotten pretty handy with the microwave. I wish they didn't have to see me this way! I feel like I am robbing them of part of their childhood or something. I probably wouldn't feel as bad if Teddy was here to spend more time with them. I know that he has to work like this so we can keep our home, but it still doesn't make it fair. I can handle the suffering that I am going through. But, I have a hard time trying to handle the suffering that I am putting my family through, especially my children. Thank you for listening. I think just getting it out helps. I have to go now. I am having a hard time seeing. Does anyone else have that problem from the meds? Oh man, Danny just burnt the popcorn. Well at least it made me smile today. You should see the look on his face HAHA! Hugs, Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: