PRICELESS Days

Sat Jan 27 23:23:52 2001

Hey Patti, I remember Helen sending out a lot of information about different diets that help. You might want to check with her or look on the message board. I'm sorry to here that you have been so sick lately. I hope that things get better for you soon.I am thinking about surgery with Drs. R&R also. I am getting my medical records together now. I'm going to send them to Pam and let her look over them and talk to the doctors to see if they may be able to help me. I know what you mean about painful bowel movements. I have that problem, too. Luckily mine hasn't gotten too bad. I can still eat almost everything that I want. I think the pain meds are what causes my constipation. There are times I feel like I am ripping open on the inside. I had a good day today. I took Danny and Hollidy, my children, to the movies tonight. It felt so good to get out of the house and spend some quality time with them. We were really needing it. We went to see the movie, "Dude, Where's My Car". Yes I let them decide what we were going to watch. It was really funny. We laughed a lot and that felt good.Have you seen the commercial on TV about the man who takes his son to the baseball game and it tells the prices of everything? Well, that's how it was tonight...Eating out - $22.00, movie tickets - $18.50, snacks and drinks $15.00, laughs with my children - PRICELESS!!!!! I hope that you and all of the others will have a good day soon so ya'll can have a priceless time, too. I will be thinking about you. Here's to a ton of priceless days for all of us. Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: