adhesions and bloating..

Sun Jan 28 23:15:48 2001

I was just wondering if anyone out there who has problems with adhesions has ever had a problem with bloating also. I have had several surgeries in the past and adhesion removal. I am having pain, pretty severe again now. I have an appointment to go to the doctor who will hopefully do the removal of what I am sure are adhesions again. Since I had my last adhesion surgery in Feb of 1997 I have alwasy had a problem with bloating. I just always assumed it was something to do with it, the adhesions or whatever. Well it has gotten pretty bad, we are talking up to 4 inches. My stomache can actually measure up to 4 inches different in a matter of one day. I look like I am 3-4 months pregnant. Is there any one else who has had this problem or does it seem that I also have another issue going on. I think that my bladder might be involed this time as well as the colon and intestines. I have started to have a NEW type of pain in the last 2 to 3 weeks. If I go to the bathroom every hour I can keep the pain severity down a bit. It is almost like a pressure on the bladder. The pain is also not only in the lower right quad now it is starting to shoot up the middle just to under the rib cage. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. thanks, Belinda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: