Re: natural cure

Tue Jan 30 12:18:43 2001

Chrissie, you are not alone on the fluids. The thought makes me want to gag..I wonder how they think people with sensitive stomachs can drink all that nasty stuff. Then to make it worse they make you drink several glasses of it. Like that is going to stay down...not! I can't drink any liquid medicine. Dewitt drink that fizzy stuff....and Theraflu......YUCK!!!! so no your not alone on that one..........makes you remember all those times mom used to make me take cough syrup when I was little. I used to gag then...lol... Love ya all, Terri -----Original Message----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 8:17 AM Subject: Re: natural cure

Hi there, I would love to try natural drinks as Robin has given us. I too hope it helps others. The only reason that I'm unable to try it, is because any clear liquids or something similar would make me gag. It has been that way since I have had to use colate (spelling) prior to all my surgeries. EKKKK - just thinking about it has a lump in my throat. Has anyone else had these problems with drinking? Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: