Re: Drs. R&R

Tue Jan 30 20:55:46 2001

Yes, Dee, I would love for you to keep me posted on how things go!!! Have you met them personally yet, or do you make all the arrangements by phone? I was wondering how that works. I'm trying to figure out how much financially this would cost for me to have this done. How many times would I need to travel there? Thanks for the info. about the insurance. I am going to check on that after my appointment with Dr. Martin next month. I hope he will help by referring me if Drs. R&R agree to do my surgery after reading my records. My husband is going to sell his truck if everything works out so I can go to PA. I don't know what I would do without him. Like most men, he loves his truck, but he said that he wouldn't think twice about selling it if there is a chance that I can find some relief. Here's to tons of PRICELESS days for us all. Teresa

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Dee" <dgalbreath@cfl.rr.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 6:25 PM Subject: Re: Drs. R&R

> Hi Teresa,
>
> I am having surgery with Drs. R&R on Feb 23rd and I will be happy to
> share my experience with you. I know from a past experience that
> sometimes insurance companies will pay a higher benefit to an
> out-of-plan doctor if you are referred by an in-plan doctor who feels
> the skills you need are not available locally. Might be worth a try!
> Dee
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: