I Am Nervous !

Wed Jan 31 20:44:24 2001

Hello everyone,

I am kinda having a hard time tonight because I went to a new Dr. today and she said my upper GI only showed GERD. Then after reviewing my history she called a surgeon and said to make an appointment with him/her ASAP. They got me an appointment for tomorrow. The Dr. also looked right at my husband and told him that it was definitly adhesions. Which really felt good to have a Dr. aknowledge thats what it is. But just because that Dr. feels thats what it is does not mean this surgeon I am going to tomorrow will see things the same way. This is so hard for me because I have lost all faith in the medical profession and I swore I would not go through any of this again, but I have got to do something because I am still not eating anything only Ensure a couple xs a day and lots of H2O and fruit juices. I know I am still constipated to.I am in so much lower abdominal pain. I am not use to asking people for things but If you all could do me a favor and keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow when I go to this new surgeon because I have know idea what the out come will be.I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!Thanks for listening. BIG PAIN-FREE HUGS FOR ALL!! ~Brokenwing~

--
~Brokenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: