Support Group...

Sun Feb 4 11:09:42 2001

I was wondering if there are any people from Ohio who would want to have a support group here? To look for surgeons that will help with ARD and just to talk to eachother when the need arises (which for me is often). If anyone is interested, please email me. Also wanna say that I LOVE this website and it has helped me SO much in realizing that I am not alone with all the problems I have and all the pain I suffer. I have to say that after reading MANY of your messages about not getting help with your pain from your doctors, I feel quite lucky, I have a doctor that I have been with for almost 10 years and he truly cares about me and he believes me when I tell him that I am in agonizing pain, he does his best to medicate me and make me as comfortable as possible. Like I said, I feel VERY lucky and blessed that I have a physician who cares and believes his patients. I feel so bad for those of you that suffer and cannot get the medication that you need =( I wish that those doctors could feel the intense pain that we feel just from simply having a bowel movement, or trying to sleep all through the night without waking up in horrible pain, and doing the "normal" things in life. Even with the pain medications I recieve, I still do not sleep all night, I wake up every couple of hours in severe pain, I have to get up, I cry, take more pain medication, and I do ALOT of praying... I think my worst times are when I am up in the middle of the night, because I am alone (I dont want to wake anyone up), isn't it an awful feeling to be alone when the pain is SO bad? For me, it is... I have met quite a few people here on this website, and I consider you all my friends, so remember...if you need anything, or just need to talk, I am here. =) ((Hugs)) to you all, Be blessed. With love & understanding, Tami Dana

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: