Re: messages

Sun Feb 4 13:39:20 2001

<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param><bigger>On 4 Feb 2001, at 9:59, Teresa Waldrop wrote:

<FontFamily><param>Arial</param><smaller>Dear Ann,<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param><bigger>

<FontFamily><param>Arial</param><smaller>I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say thatI would hate for you to stop sharing in the group. I am not sure what you are talking about. I know there have been a couple of times when I have gotten the same message twice. I guessing that who ever sent it did so twice by accident, but it doesn't upset me.

Dear cyber-friends,

There has been a lot of strangeness in e-mail in the recent couple of weeks. MSN sites were down and that seems to have created problems in other places. I had a difficult time with my Earthlink mail and got many duplicates.

I use a mail reader called Pegasus which can be downloaded free and makes reading e-mail much easier. It sorts all my mail into folders when it arrives so I can read the messages from the Adhesion group separately from other mail. It also deletes unwanted messages very, very quickly with just a click of the D key.

One thing that would help us is if you would all do a little erasing of the messages you are responding to: just highlight the part of the message that is superfluous and hit the delete key. Leave a couple of lines so we know what your response pertains to.

This list has become very busy -- which is great because it builds support and information, but we need to do our best to make it easy for folks to read or they will get discouraged and go away.

Kate<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param><bigger>

<nofill> Kate Murphy katemm@mindspring.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: