>IN 1998 I HAD SURGERY FOR ADHESION REMOVAL. EVEN AFTER THAT SURGERY I
>STILL HAD CHRONIC NAUSIA AND OF COURSE PAIN FROM MY OTHER PROBLEM
>(CHRON'S).IN 1996 I HAD SURGERY FOR UC AND CHRON'S.I HAD A RESECTION ON
>THE RIGHT ASCENDING AND TRANSVERSE COLON.ANYWAY AFTER THE SURGERY FOR
>THE ADHESIONS I STILL SUFFER FROM SO MUCH NAUSIA WHICH USUALLY STARTS
>ABOUT 3:00 AM AND IS SO SEVERE BY 6:30 WHEN I GET UP I AM COMPELLED TO
>VOMIT WHAT LITTLE THERE IS LEFT TO COME UP.I CAN BE NAUSIATED FOR THE
>REST OF THE DAY. I HAVE TAKEN MOST ALL OF THE DIFFERENT MEDS WITH NO
>HELP.HAS ANYBODY HAD THIS TYPE OF REACTION FROM ADHESIONS?
>HEALTH TO ALL
>TOM HARPER

My sister has crohns and she has had severe nausea even without the surgeies before any of her resections, I too have some nausea, with adhesions, but it comes on as a fast bout with it. But the drs seem to not want to listen to me, and I got tired of telling them. How long have you been diagnosed with crohns? My son is 24 years old, and he was diagnosed 4 yeras ago, and so far he has had not even a flare up, but I pray to God everyday, after what I have seen my sister go through. He takes 2400 mgs of Asacol a day, and they have said it has proven to be a miracle drug. I woory about him terribly though I do not want to see him go through what my sister has been through.

And to let you all know that she is doing great after her surgery last week, and she is home now, and the liver biopsy had shown to be hepititis, wahtever the one is that is not contagious, she had it years ago, they say it can be from all the meds over theyears, or the transusions she had many years ago, it was better to hear that than the other, thank you all for your prayers.

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: