Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Sun Feb 18 13:36:46 2001

Rikam, You have a zillion nerve endings in adhesion (scar) tissue. For me, sex was the worst pain.....urinary pain and a really tender abdomen. It took them almost 4 hours to cut through the thick tissue. In fact they poked a hole in the bladder and had to suture it up....had to wear a catheter for 10 days afterwards. I really don't see how its too dangerous.....that was the only complication...I just hope the scar tissue does not return....Where could it go next??? My doc says either the bowel or intestines are possible , but I am hopeful that this is not the case......did this help you????? Take care.....Deb

> ----- Original Message -----
From: rikam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 1:50 PM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Hi, How were they able to detach your uterus from your bladder? I've been told it's much to difficult and dangerous for me to have that done. Would leaving this as is be something that could cause severe pain? Could anyone explain what precisely the pain might be caused by? thank you kindly

From: Debbie Smith To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 10:02 AM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

Millie, Yes I did have an unnecessary hysterectomy only three weeks ago. That's when I found out that my bladder had meshed together with my uterus from adhesions from my two C-sections. Of course they didn't know that till they got in there. I heard so many ridiculous diagnoses...you wouldn't believe it! Please know I am slow to recover and I can't "go" either. Its been 4 days....and I'm bloated bigtime and so uncomfortable......maybe I need some MOM......lol Deb

From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 11:26 AM Subject: Re: To soon for Adhesions???

.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: