Thanks everyone

Thu Feb 22 07:22:27 2001

My heartfelt thanks to all of you for your insightful comments and words of support about this dreadful condition. I thought I was the only one who was experiencing that feeling that there is no other place to turn once all of your doctors have dumped you because "there is nothing wrong". I honestly felt at times in the last week that the only option for me was death, as so many many medical professionals had told me that there was nothing to be done. Death had to be better than this suffering. However, I know that is not an option. I am just now more energized in finding relief from this.

My wife and I have discussed my situation and both agree that I need to take action. Dr. Redan has been a saint and is the first doctor I have encountered in my lengthy travels that actually listens to you and has a personality. I trust him. I am calling his office today to start the process to get these things lysed in April. This is going to cost a fortune, but we feel that there is no other choice.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has surgery with Drs R&R could post their experiences here so I can know what to expect. I am absolutely terrfied about doing this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

--
JIM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: