having a bad day

Sat Feb 24 23:24:33 2001

Dear trace having a bad day today. I had my second fight with Tom in our thirty years of marriage and I feel real low.I am so tired with little sleep in the last few days and with Tom gone all hours and no-one truly close friend to share any thing with.I just wish I had one friend but this illness seems to have driven them away and it sure is lonely at the moment.I havent heard from you since you got home .How are you going now? I am sorry must go now Love always Robyne.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 6:10 PM Subject: Hey Robyne ;-)

Hi Robyne,

I was sad to hear that you have to wait till your doctor gets back, I thought there must be a reason why I haven't heard much from you ;-)) I'm glad your meds are helping though, if I can do anything please let me know ;-) I would be happy to meet up with you even if you can't get to the hospital. We are staying in Brisbane with my partner's uncle for a few days after, so we are happy to meet up with you after that, if all else fails.

Then we are off to catch up with a really good friend of mine for some laughs. I am thankful to the board for enabling me to meet people with my problems.

Hear from you soon !!! Lots Of Love Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: