"stuff"

Tue Feb 27 13:20:20 2001

One question and one statement:

Has anyone heard of a product called "Adcon-P" made by Gliatech? I came across it when I was browsing the Internet for information. I had never come across it before and of course it is not released in the US yet but I would like to know if anyone has any first or second hand information. From what I read it is to be used as a barrier in abdominal/pelvic surgeries (henceforth the "P" in the name). Their other barrier type products have all been released in the US except this one....

The statement- FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I THINK WE HAVE TO LAUGH AT OURSELVES SOMETIMES. I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF ANYONE BECAUSE I AM ALSO THIS WAY BUT I WAS GOING THROUGH THE ENTRIES ON THIS SITE AND STARTED TO LAUGH. ALL OF US HAVE TO DEAL WITH BOWELS EVERYDAY, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE AT THIS POINT AT MY AGE! I KNOW IT ISN'T ACTUALLY FUNNY BUT WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER I WORKED IN NURSING HOMES A LOT AND WE USED TO ALWAYS COMMENT THAT IF THE "OLD LADIES" DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEIR BOWELS THEY ARE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. I CERTAINLY HOPE TECHNOLOGY AND THE POWERS THAT BE HELP ALL OF US BUT IF NOT MAYBE SOME OF US SHOULD RESERVE PLACES IN RETIREMENT HOMES SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO SHARE!

Wishing everyone pain free days and GOOD HEALTH, ann (georgia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: