Re: uploading photos

Fri Mar 2 12:23:27 2001

Kathy, Could you tell me how and under what format you uploaded your photo onto the quilt? I know "how" to do this since I already have a photo album on the internet with hundreds of photos I have up-loaded, BUT when I tried it on the quilt they were rejected. I tried JPG and TIF and it wouldn't accept either one! MUST you have IE4 to do it??? Like most people I have IE5 and sure wouldn't want to down-grade! I uploaded them under "all files". I don't know what else to try since I did follow the directions (except for IE4).

I emailed the administrator but NO-ONE REPLIED as to why they were rejected! JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "kl Findlay" <klfindlay@yahoo.co.uk> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 2:55 PM Subject: Re: Just a Suggestion!

Hi, I have had my picture on the Quilt since June last year. I wrote to everyone suggesting that it would be good to put a face to a name, but no one was interested. I still think its a good Idea. In Friendship Kath Findlay

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janet Karam Sent: 28 February 2001 19:18 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Just a Suggestion!

I love your idea Jean....wonder if they could incorporate the pics with our stories on the quilt?

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean (from PA)" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:09 PM Subject: Just a Suggestion!

> Wouldn't it be nice to have a Photo Album on the site??
>
> I was just on the totallyhip.org forum and they added photos of people
> who post on there. Pretty neat, then you can see what people look like
> that you talk to.
> I also have allot of hip problems & have had 3 hip replacements (2 on
> same hip last year).
> I just sent them my photograph and also my hip x-rays to add.
>
> I went there to check out about hip replacements that have been
> recalled....can you believe that, now I also have to check if that is
> the brand they just put in me last year!!!
>
> P.S. no,I can't afford to "fund" a photo album (just a
> suggestion)....have enough keeping up with my many health problems and
> costs.
> Having a problem just saving my home-based business....I don't have
> orders or can't work I don't earn money (no benefits)!
> JEAN (from PA)
>
> --
> Jean (from PA)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: