no subject received Sat, 3 Mar 2001 08:02:25 -0600

Sat Mar 3 07:02:26 2001

Thank you all for your advise. Yes, I do know now that I should not have surgery unless I really get to the point where I do not have a choice. I WILL question this surgeon that I am going to next week.I believe that my doc is sending me to him so just in case I get complete bowel obstruction. The other problem I have besides weight gain is Urinary Stress Incontinence which also is a big pain but I guess I'll have to live with it.(I don't know if it is caused by adhesions or something else. ) This is another area where no docs can seem to help. The Neurontin really bothered me when I was first put on it, now I guess I have gotton used to it. I did ask about the barriers to my Dr. She called to surgeons in my area, and they told her that they thought it was a bunch of hogwash. I'm not sure if they know because I live in a small city. Oh how I wish that I would have found this site about 6 months ago, it probably would have saved me a lot of trips to Drs. and frustrations and questioning my sanity. Here's to Good Days For Everyone! Kelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: