Hello

Tue Mar 6 20:18:31 2001

I have been off all day due to the fact my computer locked up on me this morning, and I had to wait for my son to come home today from work, did not even have a phone, I was on the internet when it locked up. What a day.

I was feeling alot better, watching my diet for the last 4 days, and this morning I ate a piece of toast with alittle margarine on it, and the new pain I am having the past about 10 days came back again, it came on all of a sudden, and I thought I was going to end up with the diarreha, but there was alittle, but nothing like last Sunday. Now the pain is in my back, and all across the top , starting on the right side, I still have the adhesions pain in the lower abdomen, but the pain was so bad Saturday I forgot about all the other pain.IT is atarting to hurt me alot more in my back, and am finding it harder to sit here tonight. I am disgusted with this again, but at least the diarreha had not returned. Ihave not been able to eat, but my appetite is somewhat better.

I did not have a phone to even call the dr, but I am going to call him tomorrow if this does not go away. I went to the store to find some foods that are fat free, to see if that helps, I had to get out of here for awhile. My phone card on cell phone expired, talking to my son while computer was locked up, and there were no cards to be found in any store today. I use pre pay cards cause I do not use my cell phone enoguh.

Take care all, Toni

Dawn you are in my thoughts hoping that yo are doing better.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: