Re: Jim

Wed Mar 7 10:03:09 2001

At Wed, 07 Mar 2001, jenny low wrote: >

Sorry to have been out of contact for awhile.

I have begun my battle with my insurance company for coverage of my scheduled surgery. I have had a great surgeon at Johns Hopkins who has really gone to bat for me in trying to get my health plan to approve the procedure. I should know their answer by the end of the week.

The last few days have been really bad. I think it might have to do with the crazy weather we have been having here in the Philadelphia area. The pain got so crippling at times that all I could do was just go to bed and lay still. Really really hurts and the localized areas of pain have gotten to the point that they feel like a red hot knife are being stuck into me. Mu wife has been a trooper as when it gets this bad I cannot help around the house (and we have a one year old and a three year old!). I can tell she is getting fustrated with the situation as well and I can't blame her one bit.

My wife and I are driving up to Scranton to meet Dr. Redan on Monday March 12. We are still shooting for the procedure date of April 16. Dr. Redan is away for a few days, but I sent him an email getting him updated on where I satnd in the insurance process, as well as telling him that this is getting worse by the day.

I just hope I can hold out until April. Keep your fingers crossed.

>Hi everyone,
>
>I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Jim. Does anyone know if he
>has had his surgery or will be haing it soon? I wonder about the people I
>don't see posts from in a while and just want to make sure they are okay.
>
>Jim, if you are out there, let us know you are alive and kicking and okay!
>You have obviously been in my thoughts.
>
>Love,
>Jenny

>
>--

to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: