Re: Regina & ARD members!!!!

Sat Mar 10 07:27:35 2001

Dear Jean: All I can say is Thank You very much for your support. You also make a profound statement. I will never be discouraged or intimidated (even though I am still extremely upset at the phone call) and I believe we should be able to voice our opinions and findings and approach all of our situations as individuals. There is no quick or permanent fix. And one docs opinion and treatment style will differ from patient to patient. I also hope sincerely that everyone going to Scranton will find relief and success. Again, if it wasn't for the money and lack of manners I too would have pursued treatment there too. Oh by the way, I work everyday with patients young and old who have undergone hip and joint replacement. It is very much a major surgery! Most of our patients when released from our hospital floors post-op go directly to our rehabilitation/Physical therapy floor to recuperate and adjust to this major surgical procedure. Some, depending on their case, stay and get strong for up to 2-3 weeks in our occupational and physical therapy program, again depending on many factors. I am happy to hear that you have found confidence in a doctor in Reading. See, they are out there folks, we just must love to play hide and seek. I too have an appointment in two weeks. I was referred by my GI and so far he has been great. He apparently is friends with this doc and called him for me and got me in sooner than the customary six week consultation wait. Again, Thank You very much for your kind words. We must stick together and remember we all have one thing in common, our pain and desire to be well again. Life is far more interesting with healthy debates--I hope all of us can remain friendly and supportive to one another. Take care and stay well!!! Love, Regina T.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: